Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Sunday, February 16, 2003
-**-

Ah, twas a good weekend ths far. Friday was Valentine's Day. BBR came to visit me. Needless to say, I was quite happy. She baked me a cake and in the icing it said 'Will you go out with me?' Also needless to say, I said 'hell yeah'. So that made my year.

We (Glenn and I) picked up GGX2 and we've been hitting that, replacing our "breather time" with "GGX2 2P vs. mode time" That is also crazy fun.

It wasn't all good though. On friday I was running a MUD workshop but no one showed up for it. About 8 promised they'd be there, but only one of those showed so it was really sucky. I didn't take it personally since it WAS Valentine's Day and it was a Friday. But, oh well. I'm not running anymore workshops until a small group of people need help.

I guess there's not much else to say so I'm gonna go to bed. I have a MUD meeting at 2pm today anyway. 'til next time kids, hang out, be cool, stay in school.

Toodles

Grey (2:47 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com