Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, May 21, 2003
-**-

o/~ It's been awhile o/~

It sure has. It's the summertime and I'm ready to tackle any job head on! It's been rather lonely around here without the usual 8 or 9 people to hang out with but Xerlic has been keeping me some company.

Tomorrow starts the hardcore job hunt and lots of fascinating other things in Rockland County (I lie *har har*)

Blythe is away in Iowa and I simply cannot wait to have her back in my arms where there are no cows to tip or corn to thresh.

I like skipping lines.

Looks like I'll be going to school over the summer too. If you think that's fun wait 'til you see this!

Alright I'm done. The only reason I even posted tonight was to waste some time. Seems I found a loop in the monster move code that caused the mud to crash.. (don't tell anyone).

Toodles!

Grey (3:29 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com