Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Sunday, October 26, 2003
-**-

Bouncy, bouncy cricket dance

I kinda forgot exactly what I wanted to type about today. As usual, it probably wasn't anything fascinating or interesting, or even sensical. Now it seems also to have been unimportant as I can't remember it for the life of pie. MmM.. pie. Pie doesn't have a very long lifespan when I get ahold of it.

We're going to see ::Dave Chappelle!:: on November 13th. Funny. Black. Man. woot! Picked this ticket up after trading in others for some cash. The wallet still seems pretty empty at a whopping $2.87 total. Being poor doesn't make anyone feel humble. It just hinders our ability to buy quality chicken crispers at Chili's. Chili's has too many memories attached to it; it will be stricken from the record now.

I wonder if I own all the components of soap-on-a-rope..

We have a lot of beer today. I should've had more yesterday. But now there's plenty leftover for today. Incoherently feels numbing like a spider's belly.

Someone has to develop time travel fast. I could think of several applications for it at this present time.

I wonder if we got any donations yet. I'll have to ask Gulliver in a few minutes. Oh yeah, we need more money so donate! donate! donate! And to those of you who are poor you either are suffering a bout of misfortune, enjoy being poor, or deserve it. I'm one of the ones who deserves it. But my $2.85 is going to the fund. And I'll keep my 2 cents in case anyone needs some advice.

Never forget what happened, although it is probably more comforting to never remember instead. I think that's what I'm doing and it's poisoning my mind, my soul. Who am I kidding.. my soul left. My heart is in a back-pocket somewhere. I never took it back. Bah. I don't need it. I can breathe on my own now. Playing pool was fun - shoulda racked 'em up one more time.


I threw up the other day. I didn't think I'd be able to say it, but they're just words and anyone who knows me has already heard it from someone else anyway. I coughed up some kinda fleshy sac thing. Like a cyst or a growth or something. It was all slimy and gross. I thought more about putting it in a zip-lock bag and keeping it than the pain I felt after hurling it into the bowl. There was a lot of blood. I didn't pass out though, dunno why. Normally I would have but I felt comforted. Like a baby in a cradle upon a strong branch, unrocking, unwavering. I slept a lot and I woke with a headache - ibuprofen never kicked in I suppose. But my throat felt better, coated, flemy. So I coughed a lot but I didn't wheeze or feel esphysematic (word? spellchecker will uncover the lies!!!) [apparently too many lies for my taste, screw it].

New day. No meeting. I hope something good comes of this Sunday. I'm growing weaker everyday. I feel my pain overtaking me a small nanometer at a time. It's adding up and I don't have the energy to push it back any longer so it's just an un-choice of waiting it out, hoping that collision misses this time. I'm too weak without my friends and everything else I selflessly gave away to someone. Things will come round full circle for me. I like Circles. Perfect circles. In my head, all night long. I had many dream last night, none of which are worth sharing with blind eyes.

Grey (2:37 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com