Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Monday, October 20, 2003
-**-

The feeling is not mutual.

Ever wonder what it feels like to have a bad hair day? Maybe you have had one. But what about someone else's bad hair day. Would it seem weird? I think I'm gonna give up on writing again. I'll never get my point(s) across. Even when I don't have one, or any, I still seem to rant about something. I'm becoming bored with life. Again. There's no hope for me anymore. I suppose at some point I really wished for there to be. I believed in it so hard I began to believe in myself too much. Now, I really couldn't care less. I'm going to wake up again tomorrow hoping I didn't wake up.

Forgivness is an option taken and scarred away. Like that scraping tool the dentist uses to get the plaque off your teeth. Ugh. I dislike that so much. Oh fuck it. I'm not gonna write this anymore. It's so pointless.

Grey (11:24 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com