Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Thursday, November 06, 2003
-*I fell again*-

I almost cried today. I told someone.

Wasting my time.

Lift me back up to the sun.
Help me survive the bottom.

Do I love A Perfect Circle? Yes.
This album was written for me. I am convinced. It is mine. I am mine.
I love you A Perfect Circle, where ever you may be.

Leave happiness at the door. Enter my world. See the flesh, hate the man.
Never was the more pain in my world then at the instants during which I write this.
I have not chosen to live. I have not chosen to die. I have chosen to be the
pain-bearer. The absolute carrier of pain, able to measure it to an infinitesimal
decimal place.

Tomorrow I'll surrender to myself. Tomorrow may be years away. Whenever I wake,
there I'll be. Without anyone to help me up. I am alone. That, I have chosen now,
for there is no other choice. Stop reading this. Leave me alone.

Call that number and you'll find nothing you seek. You will find only pain in me now.
It will be a grand festival of suffering and anguish only the one's can endure.

See you tomorrow sun. Where ever I may be. When ever that may be.
When-so-ever I shall reduce. Dehuman all the same.

Grey (1:18 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com