Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Tuesday, November 25, 2003
-*A Lifetime Member*-

*flashes new lease on life card*
I watched Contact with Greg tonight. <- boring opening statement.
*screeeeeech*

Now for the real show. Alright people, listen up. I am here. You are here. We dunno why so let's gather in our collective ignorance and celebrate, not bliss, but unity. Be us the dearly beloved or the sincerely hated, we are all in this mess together. People get what they deserve. Right now, I am accepting that which I deserve just as you are as every fraction of a second passes. It's amazing and true.

I have become accustomed to my life now. I think I jumped over the threshold of insanity and am now right back on track. Of course, I also realize that this newfound togetherness may very well be the seed of insanity. Either way, it's cool. I feel better at least.

I sat outside alone for awhile tonight and I felt cold. For a change I think I was real. I could touch the skyline with two fingers; one just wouldn't do. One for each dimension I could touch it on. Why wish when you can know? I am unsure about many things still but that is to be expected. I would like to draw out the blackness to simply stamp it out. Maybe to the most complex, the simplest answer really is the correct one. In any case (you cannot imagine how much I adore cases), life is beautiful. It is beautiful in all its chaos. It is beautiful in all its glory. No one may tell you what to do. People do what they do. In all your chaos and in all your glory, you are a beautiful thing.

What does one say to a world of mourners, nostalgics, and zealous fools?
I'll tell you what I' d say:
Deal with it.
And for good measure:
Fuck. You.

Why wish when one can know?
I wish to know but I do not wish to learn.

Take that world.
Take a load off. It's on me.

Grey (4:25 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com