Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, December 10, 2003
-*Predicate Etiquette*-

Reality plays games with real life. Maybe I'm just too simplistic to decipher tho puzzles placed before me. Once, I tried to make sense of the non-sensical and gave up all the answers for a nickel.

A cut above the rest, the worst is yet to come.
A renewed hope has shot me out into a space of entities made purely of confusion, numbered fiends, grass-growing hippies, and bodies of beings melted into small bits, representing the best of themselves.

What I have discovered lately outweighs that which I have lost, in my own head. The renewed hope is rooting for the future contained subtly in each passing day, woven into the fibers that carry time and decay.

So I sit with lemon-lime powerade and ponder what I will find tomorrow. Errors on the page. They stand for all which makes the blogger holy. If I took a walk heading west, I'd only return coming in from the east. If I take the path I chose tonight, I will end up on the flip-side of a hectic morning and a candy-apple day.

10s and twenties surround the peas that leave me here alone. Bunching together, huddling about in their pod, outcasting me because of something I have done. They are angst, hate, bother, and regret. But have I been? I threw them away. Their banding will get them nowhere.

I'll retire the mace for tonight. Perhaps I just need a pick-me-up. Level 15 in FFXI now. It's getting really boring :(

See you all next time for a followup episode on how to use proper sentence structure.

Grey (5:51 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com