Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Monday, January 19, 2004
-**-

Disclaimer: The following post depicts violence involving cartoon-like characters in a fantasy setting. Viewer discretion is advised.

Edited for content
=============
Juele: 'I love you pepsi'
Grey says: but you...!
Juele: like simpsons
Grey says: YOU!!!!!
Juele: pepsi
Grey says: you have just committed the WORST CRIME KNOWN TO MAN!!!! YOU SAID YOU LIKE PEPSI!!!!
Juele: I was quoting Homer Simpson
Grey says: I'm sorry Stacy, this just isn't going to work out between you and I. I mean, look, you're a pepsi-lover, and me, well, I'm a coke-lover. and in this world, if there is any two things that cannot peacefully co-exist, it's such a union.
Juele: no silly, it was quote
Grey says: No no, now don't try to play it off as some cheap joke. I've read you thoughts sometimes. Sometimes you think about how much you would just LOVE to have a nice, tall glass of pepsi on the rocks. It's disgusting. I'm telling you, I won't stand for it! Repent now sinner! REPENTTTTT!!
Juele: lol
Juele: *poke*
Grey says: I know you can't hear me but i'm yelling REPENT!!!
Grey says: okie dokie there. sugar wore off
Juele: i don't drink pepsi silly, I drink root beer
Juele: and beer
Juele: and vodka
Grey says: i'm watching you

End.

Jeebus. Of all the things in the world! Why? Why the purple elephants God?! WHY?!?

Grey (9:49 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com