Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Saturday, January 31, 2004
-*Post-haste climhazzardous material*-

I have grown up a rational man and submitted my life as an entry in every post I have ever made here. The wheels of the mind are becoming rusty, but are kept well-oiled. I take the time to piece the puzzle together on most days, yet on others, I remove the mice.

Legality
A sense of morality and desire guides me through my current endeavorous pursuit of non-fame and glory day'd mayhem pandemonious headstrong life-like realism, only to be a symbolic overture of sight, sound, and your everyday smell of fear. Perhaps I am taking it all too literally and it's really just Glenn's farts; never a pleasurable experience. In any case, I feel one with the wind of new. I will not leave the flesh behind until I have absolute confirmation and assurance that what I am doing is correct and "right" for me.

Fight or Flight?
Tend of Befriend.

Take you pick of the mass' choice to the wise. Your strategy; my strategy. Dasani water bottles and assorted fruit trail mix. Is that what I have been offered? Tell me when this will all be allowed and un-done. My patience wears thin, but is still squishy enough to soak up the large amount of bullshit I am being fed by The Cog. Stick a fork in 'em, I'm done.

Denials
Damage done eh? No, I'm not in denial sillies. I just thought it would make a cool header. Eventually I'll use this one and actually make a serious (*gasp*) comment on it. Yeah. Or not. I could totally be hats-off about it all. A few people I know _are_ in a state of denial but this word doesn't describe the nature of effect. Some of it is addiction, others, loneliness. Still more; desperation. It isn't denial, for that has no pure form. You cannot deny something unless there is something coherently mis-wronged about the situation.

Problems
Yesh ossifer?
*mumble mumble*
No, I haven't been dunking! and espekelly not in your roool.

Love
Disliking.

Titties and beer
Amaretto, friends, cold bud ice, lack of sleep, hard nipples, and sweet O-3. Whoa. Sounds like last night.
*tosses morals out the window*
Yeah, I'll join the orgy. What the heck.
*pauses*
Well, lemme think about it.

Fin (not on fishies)

Grey (2:50 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com