Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Sunday, February 15, 2004
-*slices of frog pie*-

Being stared at. It's great. I haven't gotten bunch done this week due to my new fishing policy on FFXI. I haven't been as active on the MUD as I'd like and the free time I do have I spend reading a textbook here and there and eating on occasion.

Goals - weekly:
-------------------
gain 5 levels for my Paladin
do all my school reading
go to at least 80% of my classes
take at least a dozen cool pictures
Catch at least 120 moat carp (~4k/stack on Titan)

Goals - long term:
----------------------
Max Paladin
Max Dark Knight
Graduate? (haha..! yeah, right)


Goals - immediate:
-----------------------
Finish that area I've been coding for a year now
Find out a way to be more laid back but less stressed out
Huggle Troela more
Goto Kazham again

Well this was a really boring post because nothing special happened this week. It was just a typical kinda week. I had a few dreams but none really worth mentioning, unless you like playing Tennis in a rainforest with giant candy-stick rackets and red rubber squares. Greg woke up about an hour ago and is playing Sublime as usual. Vhary is sending me some stories (I hope!!) so I can read them and stuff. I am about to read Sujit's story I guess. I have nothing else to do and I promised I would a few weeks ago. I guess that's is. I'll update my status in FFXI at the bottom is case anyone's interested.

==
Elvaan
25 Paladin
12 Warrior

San d'Orian
Linkshell: Syndicate (Notables: Atheldown, Xerlic)

Gear of note: 2 energy earrings, longsword +1, decurion's shield, friar's rope, dhalmel mantle +1, holy phial, all but fisherman's hose for fishing gear
Currently using: longsword +1, decurion's shield, glass fishing pole, fly lure (yummy salmon), iron mask, tiger's stole, 2 energy earrings, chainmail, chain mittens, san d'oria ring, saintly ring, dhalmel mantle, friar's rope, chain hose, greaves.

==
Job levels:

advanced..
Paladin : 25

basics..
Warrior : 30 R.Mage : 1
Monk : 18 Thief : 1
W.Mage : 9 B.Mage : 4

==
Craft skills:
Fishing: 16 (Recruit)
All else at 1

Toodles!

Grey (10:30 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com