Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Monday, March 01, 2004
-*journey abroad indeed*-

I'm not vet, but shit, I've been to a lot of places in Final Fantasy XI now. I think I've covered most of the worldmap, having gotten my PLD to level 32 now, and my DRK to 10, and opening up other random advanced jobs (oh how I want to be a bard/whm). I don't think I will be playing this game much longer though. I'm starting to dissect it too much and it's still surprising each step of the way, honestly, but it's really just beginning to urk me.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say I'm still alive, as though anyone had really noticed I was missing in the first place. No, but I thought I'd write it because it was the first thing that came to mind. Also, I'd like to say that SoA is back in business. We have a new staff of young wizards who are really making a difference now with some challenging issues and some interesting quirky little code ideas and own special mechanics. QC is back up, and Neo's wrist has healed (hooray!). Troela hasn't replied to be about any of my mails in particular but I know he will before the week is out, or tomorrow if possible. Ainka is still doing well and Angan wants to re-write the entire wizrealm, which I foresee as being a huge task, but hella-worth it in the end.

Arya is having some balance trouble, but it's ok, she's nursing a child in her tummy, so maybe she needs a break from life for awhile. I can't teach her math, but I can help her remember to breath I guess. Marcatil is still... himself. Urien is hard at work still doing our SoA graveyard shifts, and twice a week he's in during the afternoons with his doors wide open. It's a good feeling indeed.

I figured out what I want to be when I grow up (again). Something not to regal or important sounding, fuck that. I'll improv it..
Freelance Game Concept Designer and Balance Coordinator?
If I can't do one, can I do the other, or hafta like the theme before I accept the work? I would love to do game balance and make really awesome, heavily balanced games for the hardcore RPG player.

Mood you say? Pondering FFXI algorithms and logic tables. Well, I was before ,but now I'm just high.

Toodles dry-skins

Grey (3:44 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com