Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, March 24, 2004
-*quiet silence*-

Hush little child for the seas of the silk sense have succumb to the ages of top-down processing.
Reality is one in ten thousand possibility in a larger pool of possible possibilities.

A day of rest today is not. Feelings of desire overwhelm the soul and there are those who would consider love an honest concept. I wish thee luck is what I said, unsure of what I meant at all. The mice of happiness scamper about the crumbs of delight, scooping up arm-fulls at a time of the most copious emotions, storing them away for days on eve.

A light flashes there; sometimes I can't sleep. Blink *blink* Buh-linky-blink. Faces the other way now - sleep comes to pass.

The night was young,
Lin said to me.
Let's go out to eat
at Applebee's.
I said that's fine
and tagged along.
We'd go there, eat,
come back,
hit the bong.

Changes come
as changes be
a way to cope,
set my mind free.

A plane of anxiety, rush, patience, recharge, carpet, traveling, is on hand. Details of sorts, ask me for what-what. We'll see if I can answer.

Good luck, I said, nobody listens. And then a death ensues.

Take it easy palindromes.

Grey (10:19 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com