Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, May 19, 2004
-*lukewarm fuzzies*-

Back in Rockland. This is, as some would say, teh suck.

There is nobody here to hang out with except my sister and that is pathetic.

I will have to make a decision soon about what I will be doing with the rest of my life. I am considering a different major and also a totally different route to college. I don't want to go local. I don't want to go at all unless it's back to Stony Brook where I know I have acquaintances I can chillax with. The housing situation for next semester is pretty sweet, but I do not think I will choose to return to Stony Brook. There are too many personal issues I must deal with and overcome first. I may take a semester off, I may just get hit by a bus (if only). I am very weak and uncaring and it has caught up to me now and I will suffer for it.

Tomorrow morning I have oral surgery. All four of those badass impacted wisdom teeth will be yanked out while I am under the influence of heavy medication which, If I hear correctly, will sedate me to the point of being stoned for the next, oh, say 2 weeks. I like this deal a lot, but there's a lot of blood loss involved as well. 'tis a sacrifice I will have to make. More of lesser burdens.

If anyone in Rockland is reading this and I don't know you, but you want to hang out, let me know.. I probably won't want to meet you at all for I am beyond anti-social now, but I won't mind IM'ing (I think). Leave a comment or tag le conseil.

Muskrats and paedophiles? *shudder*

Note: The above post sucks.

Grey (7:43 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com