Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Thursday, May 06, 2004
-*revelation revelations*-

The APC show on Saturday kicked ass. Fred and I headed home on Friday afternoon to catch some downtime at my place before heading to the show the next day. We met Kaa there and his girlfriend Kim, whom I had not had the pleasure to meet until now. That was a fun, relieving weekend, and although I did no schoolwork over the weekend, it felt good to cram in two essays and studying for two exams last night and a little this morning (not so much this morning ^_^).

School is going as well as can be expected. I have submitted a petition to withdraw from one course, late. In the past month or so it has been difficult having to deal with the ever-nearing lonely summer. It seems as though I have no real friends anymore and the anxiety finally caught up to me coupled with thoughts of failure and determinism.

On Saturday I was diagnosed with stress-induced hypertension. I know, it sounds like a big word for 'headache' but it is a moderate form of anxiety. Headaches occur, yeah, and they're fucking terrible when they do. I have been quiet about it and have been mildly mellow the past few days, using the ailment to my advantage with the judiciary committee and keeping a low profile with my friends here at school.

Tuesday was my birthday, and thank you to all who remembered (Glenn). I kept it from everyone else because it is a hassle to hear shitty phrases like 'happy birthday' and 'hey, now you're legal' all day. I need all the headache-avoidance I can get at this point. I have not been stressing out on the surface but my abuses have started to wax. I dislike confrontation as it is.

To everyone struggling to get by these days: I am starting to understand what it means to suffer. It is what I wanted and it will not be hard-won, this battle. I sympathize somewhat in the endeavor to obtain balance and variety in life. No, I don't care about the happiness yet, still, I pretend I do not feel the pain of myself and others, and I do not wish to shed light on that which I left behind.

Good luck on finals guys and girls.

I'm with you in Rockland
where you scream in a straightjacket that you're
losing the game of the actual pingpong of the abyss
~A.G.

Grey (12:07 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com