Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Saturday, June 12, 2004
-*reputation*-

I have been feeling quite ill lately.
I think I may be alive.

Taking now a brief step back from the world at large I have decided that I am never going to actually find anything I would like to pursue right now that I can make something of myself in. For the close few that linger around me still and maybe an avid reader of the blog, you would know, and maybe even understand, the great dislike I have for wasting time. This applies to academics, hobbies, and people. Recently I have examined a number of things during this brief step backwards. I am going to settle a few things right now so that my mind is clear of unnecessary excess thoughtage.

Education - I think the education in this country is pretty much a sham. About 40% of the classes taken for a BA or BS degree have nothing to do with your major. I didn't typo - 40%. This is applicable at nearly 85% of universities across America. Tell me why, if I was a history major, that I would need to take natural science courses? What? So I can put it on my resum-ay and show it off? Here's a tip America - nobody who is anybody is going to give a rat's ass that you took Volleyball in your sophomore year because you wanted to "get in shape".

teh suck - To the people who still insist on speaking l33t to me as though it was a language I understood. Did you ever notice how when you spoke to me in l33t, I didn't respond, generally ignored you, or ever told you to shut up? Hehe. You thought I was joking right? Yeah, that's a common conception people usually get from me, but this time I'm not poking fun. I mean it; shut up. By the way, you've been blacklisted. Toodles.

Bun - I dunno what your deal is, or more amiably, what you deal is with me. I have tried to get in contact with you through another person but you have neglected to say a word or show you care at all about anything I have to say. I take it you took the words from my post 'lacking interest' to heart although, as I saw it, it in no way applied to you. While re-examining the post I did notice a phrase you had shared with me and I have taken the assumption that the similarity in what you said once and another two people said to me, you have construed as your words and taken offense. That's fine. I'm used to people not liking me and if you are to be one of those people, so be it. But, just so you know, I have until the 23rd of this month to cancel your plane ticket, so I will be doing so if I don't hear from you until then. Don't ask me why I'm giving you a second chance either. But if you take a moment to reflect on things I have told you, you should find yourself so fortunate to have one at all. I don't care at all that you play AoD either. Get over it.

P.S. In the event that we don't speak ever again I must thank you most graciously for *using* me to get out of your little tiff with Mikey. Putting me in that situation sparked the most silent conversation between my roommate and I lasting 4 months. Thanks again, really.

Friends - Glenn and Brad are both having second thoughts about their majors again. Well, for Dezzy, it's his third thought. I am certain that they will figure out what's going on, but I must comment that it is actually rather silly that the three of us are kinda-sorta going through similar processes. Glenn and I are both doing that which we don't want to do anymore because we're already so close. At least I know that I'm going to do that whereas Glenn maybe still has the choice to change his mind and supporting parents who will listen to him and not throw it back in his face later. I know Brad will figure out what he's doing. It doesn't seem like he's going to swap his major, but it's always an open option I suppose. He's the other most stable dude I know so I'm sure his decision will be the right one. As for me, I am rather unstable these days, not knowing whether I'm coming or going or whether that's important and further more if I care about the outcome or not. Hrm. Probably not.

Mounting tape - This is very good stuff by the way. I've found it handy in the most unusual way. For the record, mounting tape is difficult to get out of dog hair. Posters, remotes, whatever. It's good for many things. Get some.

Roots - While I've said it before, I'll say it again... Nostalgia is poison but tradition never dies. Because of this phrase's tactful message, it has been accepted into the Greylandomicon. It will be published in the third book entitled 'Trexcer' chapter 1, verses 7 and 8. So, in honor of the octet meno cin, GT Chicken Night will once again be reinstated. Here is the new agenda for all citizens of Greyland.

What: Anything you like off the Chinese food menu!
Where: Your house!
When: Every Friday @ 6pm EST!
How: Chopsticks preferred, but forks will do. Rice is allowed.

Please remember to make time. For those of you in Central, Mountain, or Pacific time zones, you may celebrate at 6pm in your time zone. I know people work. People hate their jobs. They should be given a fair chance to celebrate! If possible, celebrate GTCN with friends or family and please tell everyone about it!

La sason! - The MUD is doing well. Status goes in next week. I want to revamp the guild situation because while I like the implementation, I don't like the need for reincarnation and I think it's a fucking stupid idea. Nowhere in our history in reincarnation stated and nobody is really willing to write it in. On top of it, it's nearly impossible to implement with our autolevelling system. So, any suggestions anyone? What if I made guilds like jobs you can switch to and from? Ugh.. I hate that idea here too. Bah, somebody gimme clues.

Some other stuff on my mind, but it's too random to group into small, related paragraphs so I'll skip it. Goodnight!

Grey (1:45 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com