Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Tuesday, August 24, 2004
-**-

I've been playing some mail-tag with the sweepstakes people. I get a lot of mail these days. The spiders have been throwing parties I think too and the other day I found Fluffy sleeping in a web hammock!

I got dressed earlier than usual this morning, putting my hair in the usual pigtail style. I threw on my best gray sweat pants and shirt. I powdered my nose and laced up my sneakers. I had a good feeling about today. As I took a stroll down the road toward the gas station I saw a pretty white limousine and wondered what kind of important people were in it. I made a mental note to pick up a newspaper when I got my cigarettes. I thought about what I would do with all the free time I would have if I won the big prize.

As I approached the Getty I saw two children on bikes and they pointed, laughing at something behind me I think. I turned around to check but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. They were gone by the time I looked back across the street. I poofed my pigtails back up and trotted the last half-mile to the station.

Ackmad wasn't working today and I felt uneasy buying my nicotine from some strange lady behind the counter. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him in a few days. I didn't know what to do. I was in an argument with Tom and Mauve from the Rest Home and Fluffy has been avoiding me all week for some reason. Things don't seem right now that I think about it. That good feeling I had earlier went away. I think maybe I'm depressed about something but I don't know what it could be. I know what will make me feel better! I'll jog all he way home!

~The Epic Tales of Joggy-Smokey Lady, Volume 10

What is in store for Joggy-Smokey Lady next week? Why is Fluffy avoiding her? What do Mauve and Tom have against her? What's on her mind? Where has Ackmad been? What were those kids laughing at and who where the people in the limo?? And what could the spiders be up to? Will more will be revealed in the next episode of The Epic Tales of Joggy-Smokey Lady? Tune in next week and find out..

Grey (8:26 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com