Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Thursday, September 23, 2004
-*expgasm*-

I figured I'd make a post since it's Thursday and my computer is busy installing Chains of Promathia anyway. Nothing new has really taken place since whenever I last did something new so there hasn't been much excitement around the suite.

The first D&D campaign went well. I DM'd last Friday for five people and from the feedback I received, it was quite enjoyable. I suppose now I am the DM forever and ever until someone else decides they want to try it . o 0 (which won't happen)

Class has been boring as usual but I have been attending all of them and have been learning a great deal more about stuff I couldn't possibly care less about at this point in my life.

I have made a decision to move the blog to the next phase in the tradition of my own personal philosophy. What I haven't decided on is a new template but Joey T. has been grinding his teeth with me the past two nights to find a good one. I am looking for something with a design similar to this particular link. If anyone spies anything similar please feel free to drop me a comment or e-mail and I'll add a link to your blog somewhere if I feel it's appropriate. I'll start searching again shortly.

In the meantime I think I'll order some campus chinese food. Oh, and don't forget that tomorrow is GT Chicken Night you fuckers. Toodles.


Grey (7:19 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com