Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, September 22, 2004
-**-

I woke up on the bathroom floor soaked in some strange orange liquid. Fluffy was curled up on the seat of the toilet above my face. I had a major migraine and picking myself up off the floor I felt a sharp sting at the base of my neck. I must've injured myself somehow. Maybe I slipped on that stuff and hit my head against the tile wall on the way down. I didn't remember a thing but I grabbed the dog anyway.

I wrapped my head up in a large cravat bandage and tucked some towel-wrapped ice cube underneath it. I turned on the television and waited for the tubes to warm up. The dog ran to the window and began to growl at something. Probably the neighborhood kids I thought. I didn't like them either. I liked cheese though. So does Fluffy. I decided I'd get some out of the refrigerator and have a sandwich. We didn't have any bread so I made roll-ups instead.

Returning to the den to sit down I couldn't help but notice that the sounds coming out of the TV were anything but usual. Fluffy turned and looked at me and turned her head slightly and asked me if I felt ok. "Yes", I replied. "But I'm not looking to good." I took careful consideration to try and listen hard to my surroundings. Everything I could hear was jumbled and convoluted! The monster in my head pound against my braincap from the inside as if trying to break out. The room began to spin. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and lunged onto my hands and knees and crawled all over the floor looking for anything I could have taken to make me feel this way or anything I could take to relieve it. I felt a cold rush into my head and steam out my ears. The dog was barking loudly now but it sounded like a walrus eating cabbages on Tuesday and I could hear my heart beating like it would burst through my chest onto the floor unless I caught it on the way out.

Too many things were going on at once. I found a broken glass test tube behind the toilet and grabbed it in haste. I tore open my palm at the center and blood started to trickle down my forearm. As I sloshed upon the ground the mixture of orange and red came together into a thick, sticky paste. I pushed myself onto my butt and leaned against the wall. The melting ice cubes were running down my face. I was sweating cold bullets. I could feel my pupils dilated, struggling to stay open and grasp at light as a monkey would vines. Water was beginning to rise up to my knees. I must've turned the faucet on in all my madness. I looked down to my feet, now submerged and saw they were bound with barb-wire! A gag had been placed over my mouth and St. Augustine's church choir were standing fully robed, epistle-equipped, singing church hymns over the sound of rushing water, an annoying and low-pitched mutated dog bark, a gavel slamming against my skull, and the shrill scream my soul yearning for a release from the inside.

I passed out somewhere on the bathroom floor again. I woke up on the bathroom floor soaked in some strange orange liquid. Fluffy was curled up on the seat of the toilet above my face.

~The Epic Tales of Joggy-Smokey Lady, Volume 11

Grey (1:32 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com