Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Monday, November 08, 2004
-*unnecessary ping*-

I woke this morning at the worst possible time: one minute before the alarm went off. As I stared at 9:04, leaning over the side of my bed to get a good look, my mind felt refreshed, ready to learn, but my body had other intentions. I felt a swelling a gas perpetuate itself in my stomach and had the urge to vomit. I got up slowly as though I would spew at any moment or if I reacted too fast.

After some time of sitting up clutching my abdomen I only began to feel worse. At some point I approached flush and was cold and uneasy. I hurried to the bathroom and burped some gas up but it turns out it was acid and was very painful on the way up, burning my esophagus. I felt terrible and I couldn't concentrate on anything for more than a second or two. I thought I would fall down so I leaned up against the wall behind me for a minute, maybe two.

The tile was cold and uninviting and I detached myself from it and began to brush my teeth, my throat still in pain from the acid attack. I decided then that I wasn't going to class. Not that it's a big deal or anything anyway but I went to bed with the intention of going to this class and now I honestly feel like I could just vomit at any time. Even now my body is shaky, shivering, uneasy. I think I'm cold but that seems unlikely. Maybe I am just getting old.

Aside from this morning life is going well. Now that feelings are out in the open and everyone who needs to know what's going on does, I feel relieved. Things have gone my way unexpectedly and I am over-joyed. Words cannot completely describe what I have felt the past few days. For once things are going my way and my only responsibility is not to fuck it up. It seems pretty simple and I think I can do it, along with her by my side.

I'm going to lunch with Glenn on Thursday! I'm really glad I get to hang out with him again (finally). It's been so long since I've spent time with a good friend. He's engaged now, getting married July 16th, 2004. Everyone that plans on attending should just show up and crash the wedding. I'm sure his brother and I would appreciate it, by which I mean get a good laugh out of it.

Since I still feel quite sickly and really needed to go to that class I think I will lay down for a few minutes and think then read the chapter we are currently covering somewhere in a distant lecture hall. Toodles!

Grey (9:35 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com