Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, December 08, 2004
-**-

I found myself on the corner this morning. I can't remember for the life of me how I got there but Fluf was there lying on her side, drunk as a lemur, stiff as cardboard.

Faintly I remember being at that concert. What was it.. Pink Floyd? maybe the Stones..

I thought to myself: "Where have I been?"
I reply: "I don't know."

Nowhere in my vocabulary would I find the words that described the way I felt. 'Happy' is close but something else added onto it.

"Faaantabulous," I thought. My inner monologue began a slow. I wanted to take a ride on a rainbow on the back of a dinosaur. Yeah, a big giant fuck-off lizard. Oh my. The voice inside had cussed! I quickly scolded him and asked that he take a ride to the clinic with me and if I could join him on the dilophosaurus. No, wait. I didn't want to go there. Last time they tried to poke me with needles. I don't have that thing. I'm just fine.

I reached into my pocket and found two bits of sidewalk chalk. My left rear molar felt like I had been chewing on rubber and a bitter taste was left in my mouth. I thought maybe I had been chewing on it but there was no powder in my mouth or anything. Suprisingly I felt reassured in my happiness when I thought of it. I was covered in balloons! I felt like I was riding on a crazy cloud just like the night before.

Was that supposed to remind me of something? I stared at the string tied around my finger and tried to invoke the force. My head hurt. I was tired. I dragged Fluffy home seeing as she was too tired to too exhausted to carry her. I sighed. I don't even remember where I lived. Why did I keep this journal on me. All I have to write with is an orange crayon. I sighed again and wandered around until I found myself here.


~The Epic Tales of Joggy-Smokey Lady, Volume 14

Grey (2:34 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com