Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Friday, February 25, 2005
-**-

I lost that feeling I had just a short while ago. I don't know where it went or why it left at all. Rather, I think it was mean of it to come to begin with! I had a renewed hope in my abilities and even throughout all the mess around this place, I saw a light shining in the darkness then.

My ankle hasn't felt any better and I definitely need to rest off of it for a few days. Oh what will become of my once-great career. When I am gone, will anyone remember my accomplishments? Why did Ackmad leave me at such a horrible time? I wonder if he was scared to commit. The other guys at the gas station said he was married, but I think they were just jealous or something. I mean, I have the good looks and the form and poise to be a real thriller. Fluffy tells me everyday you know.

Leaving all those bad thoughts behind, I don't think I will leave them behind. What if I leave town and someone noticed I was gone.. Yes, people would realize they love and adore me again!! They would have no other choice. I will win more than their hearts, but grab them by the soul and shove them into my world where I am.. am..

beautiful? Yes, of course I am.
swan-like? I must, must be, otherwise how would I get around so easily??
idol-material? There are so many out there that want to be me.

And that reminds me! I heard Mauve and Tom talking about me and what the doctor did to me while I was asleep. They said they stuck me with all kinds of needles and force medicine down my throat but that is preposterous! When I woke up from my nap I was doing just fine, but they said I wasn't allowed to walk outside for a little while. They even strapped my arms into a chair so I couldn't leave. Who are they to keep me there? My son will come home tomorrow or the next day and we will have a family again and we will go grocery shopping and I'll buy some new clothes with that money I've won from the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes (I'm so lucky!) and a big house too. I hope those two burn in hell for their whisperings. I know they will someday!

I think I am too upset to write anymore today Mr. Journal. I'm going to go water the plants I put in the yoo-hoo bottle vase.

~The Epic Tales of Joggey-Smokey Lady, Volume 16

Grey (2:19 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com