Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Thursday, March 03, 2005
-*falling down again*-

Placing a spin on a previous idea, I've gone with another context, time, and place.

Having failed to take action on what I really felt I needed was necessary, I've started to lose faith in my own physical being. The short of it is I have not been sleeping well at all lately. When I feel tired and strung out, I am not able to sleep or don't feel like laying down will solve anything. It seems to be only when I am absolutely exhausted and can no longer stand that my body forces me between the sheets.

I'm losing touch with reality because of it. I haven't been outside my quad in awhile, yes, that does mean I have missed classes in that time, and I am feeling even worse about it. It seems that I am mentally ready to take on the challenges in my life, but physically, my body requires more motivation than I am being offered. Tomorrow I am going to try something new. My plan will require a trip to CVS and a rude shower to jump-start my senses.

Tonight there is no bright side, unless you consider that later today there will most definitely be a new JSL up. I've already written it, but I need to think about it some more. Anyway, I feel like I'm in need of support. In fact I've felt like this for awhile between overwhelming feelings of abandonment and seething thoughts of loneliness. I know what I need to achieve and where I want to be a year from now and it's a happy place. Why then does it seem so much farther away than it is? It might be because I don't really want to grow up and be forced to throw away choices I'd like to have, even though I don't exercise them whatsoever.

No digression is good. Retardation is always a plus though. I'll see you guys later tonight.

Grey (2:48 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com