Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Friday, April 22, 2005
-*backtrack*-

Lately I've been considering moving the blog to a different stage again, but just the other day some words came to me that I didn't want to hear and I don't want to have any part of anything like that.

I'm going to be on my own for awhile after school, and probably even longer after then. What I want, I'm not getting, and my window of opportunity to others has pretty much closed now. I still feel what I feel, but I'm no longer in the mood to pursue anything to progress those feelings. What I was told the other day by another person was that they felt for me in a way I could not return. A sticky situation for me, and a disgusting one as well.

No one knows me, not even the ones that have gotten to know me so "well" in the past few years. No one has ever really cared enough to ask me how I feel about this or that or get my opinion of things. Frankly, I don't share anything with anyone either, and I dislike chit-chat. I want engaging conversation, I want love, sure, but what's it matter? It doesn't. Love obviously isn't strong enough to keep the things I want together anymore. I'm losing belief in it. I don't think I will ever say that word again.

I'm going down now,
fast and furiously into a void.
A void of no return.

I'm tired of the ways things are and it's not that I don't have patience. But right now, I'm not interested. Nothing to keep me interested or hooked, so I don't believe it's going to happen the way I'd like. No lovey-dovey stuff, no understanding, no chit-chat, no games. ReHuman is as far away now as it was in the beginning.

Grey (11:52 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com