Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Wednesday, April 06, 2005
-*thoughtlace*-

I've been thinking a great deal lately about the future and the past (less so). I wrote up a few small tidbits elsewhere, spatterings of ideas and whatnot, but I didn't feel it would be appropriate to share them myself. Nothing about negativity or anything our words that do not belong, simply a lack of order and things that would not make sense even to the most avid philosopher; they don't make sense to me even now re-reading them.

Something feels as thought it is missing now. As I said to Xerlic earlier, it's not a feeling of loss, but rather a feeling that I never had the one thing I really always wanted. Even more confusing is the fact that I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. What goal am I working toward now? I feel a distinct sense of lost identity inside now, as I struggle to maintain what little composure I have and slowly slip into the mold of society. I resist everything, but I'm not doing it on purpose. I just don't belong here. I know this and have never doubted it.

There are other things to say, but right now a friend of mind I haven't seen in a few weeks dropped by so I'm gonna go chill with him and shoot the shit. Take care.

Grey (11:21 PM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com