Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Tuesday, May 24, 2005
-*turning*-

With so much coming to a close and so much still to start, I feel like it's time to start a new chapter again. It will take me a few days to get settled into my place still, and because I'm starting classes next week, I will continue to face challenges both academically and emotionally.

It seems now that things are getting back on track again and I am feeling a bit better now that I was just a day or two ago. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but comfort, anticipation, and security have something to do with it. Albeit none of these are represented to a high degree due to certain other factors on my mind and in my life, I still feel great about the upcoming months and what is to come in the near future.

To get off the droll topic of my life, I regret that I have not yet gotten around to posting JSL Volume 20. I promise that it will be posted within the next 7 days, possibly even the next 3, so check back in often as her story is becoming oh so very important and now that I am home, new things are happening constantly. I am always toying with new, entertaining ideas and even if only one of you out there actually reads any of this, it means something. More information will be posted after the strip is up. Have fun until then gang.

With much love,

Grey (3:50 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com