Friends
nullspace
Medicine Hat
The Bunneh Trail
Gulliver's Palace

MUD links
Seasons of Almadyn
Top MUD Sites
The Mud Connector
MUD Planet
MUD Domain

FFXI Resources
FFXI Homepage
Somepage
Allakhazam
MysteryTour
Food
Fishing
Skills
Treasure Hunting
FFACT
Windower

The Past

Saturday, July 01, 2006
-*jazzy*-

Oh it's been so long since I've wanted to post and remembered to post simultaneously. I know most of you that do visit here come for the STO chapters and I promise there will be a nice double post coming up sometime this week so check back every day.

Life has been sketchy at best lately. I've been fairly busy with school and looking for a job only very sparingly. When I want to set my mind to it, I know I will, but for now I'm bitterly enjoying the last remaining days of my free life I guess. Actually I don't know what the real excuse is but I think it could be fear. In any case, life starts soon and I am working tirelessly on a couple of other stories when I am not so busy with gaming or schoolwork or job seeking.

I don't know what the future holds at this point but it is wide open, as they say. I still enjoy my use of superfluous commas, roleplaying strange characters, reciting speeches in my head, predicting the weather, and taking 2h naps when I could be out doing something more constructive. In a sense, I don't care enough to worry so I don't worry about not caring.

Anyhow, I'm going to get some sleep and think about how I would like to finish off, or rather begin, the story of Mia and Jacob. Some things elude even me.

Grey (4:35 AM)

0 Other reports:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

  • Powered by TagBoard

  • Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Rehuman² [Civil Afar]
    Free Counters

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com